|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

beautiful!

This is WONDERFULLY written, animated and Voiced! BRAVO!! I hope to be blessed with the opportunity of possibly doing some voice work for you, in your future productions.
Respectfully,
~Katie

Rise of the Brotherhood 4 Rise of the Brotherhood 4

I must say..

I have to agree with Megggggg. ;-) Very well-written! O:-)

You Give Job You Give Job

Very Nice!

Well animated! You are obviously very talented.
The Voice Over work was well done, as well.
I would just suggest that you speed the plot up a bit. ;-)
Maybe we could work on something in the future?

Madness: Genesis Madness: Genesis

Looks great!

Hey, this turned out wonderful! GREAT JOB guys!!
Proud to be a part of such a fine production.
Hope to be working more with you.

Rise of the Brotherhood 3 Rise of the Brotherhood 3

Good job, asual!

Good job! Yet another great installment in the ROTB series!
I'm proud to be a part of your vision, Milanious.
I look forward to working with you on the next episode.

Badass Dora! Badass Dora!

Nice animation

Very well done animation...and funny to boot! Personally, I think it would be nicer if you could give it more of a plot in order to connect the scenes better, but, hey! it WAS good! I hope to have the opportunity to voice for you in one of your future projects. Good job! :-)

Snicp responds:

thanks :) i hope you will have it it was kinda hard to find a female voice actress for me so ill contact you next time

Rise of the brotherhood 2 Rise of the brotherhood 2

Love it!

Wonderful job, Milanous, as usual! And of course, always a fun time voicing for you on your projects. Looking very forward to working on the next installment to this series.

Frost'D Frost'D

Instant-classic animation style

This is a beautiful piece of animation work, in my humble opinion. O:-)
I'v watched it good number of times now, and the classic style simply draws me into the enchantment. Yes, the plot is funny in a creepy sort of way. Yes I may be a tiny bit biased, since I voiced Timmy, BUT!....Ya gotta admit, MindChamber KNOWS how to weave a masterpiece with his talents.
Thanks again for the opportunity, MindChamber.

Base 17 ::03:: Base 17 ::03::

love it!

Love it! Totally original and nice animation. I would have to agree with Mulioctaveman's comments, for the voice for Prodigy. Aside from that, this is one series that I am now a HUUUGE fan of and hope to have the opporunity to continue voicing for you in this project.
Thanks again.
Respectfully,
~Katie

Rise of the brotherhood 1 Rise of the brotherhood 1

fabulous!

I thought this was simply wonderful! The music selection really breathed life into the scenes. And the Voice Acting was done pretty well, except for the sound. It was pretty hard to pick out most of the voices. Not sure if it was due to mic probs, music too loud, or a bit of both. But, overall, it sure has me looking forward to continue working with you, as Tails. ;-)
Thanks again for the opportunity.